Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection
STYLEM TAKISADA-OSAKA CO., LTD. and our group companies (collectively, "STYLEM" or "we") have established the following principles to process the personal information we collect.
(1) To handle and/or use personal information properly, STYLEM shall not merely comply with applicable laws, social rules, and regulations governing the protection of individual information but shall also establish STYLEM’s regulations binding all its directors and employees to observe and stand to STYLEM’s policy to protect customers’ personal information.
(2) To ensure safety control and management of personal information, STYLEM shall appoint and retain a bona fide administrator who shall be held fully responsible for taking any and all necessary safety measures to protect and prevent the loss, damage, leakage of and/or illegal access to any such personal data collected and acquired.
(3) STYLEM shall not fail to specify each customer in advance of the purposes of using any of his or her personal information in the event of collecting and obtaining such information to the extent as deemed necessary to perform its business and ensure that any of such personal data shall be acquired in a lawful and fair manner.
(4) STYLEM shall undertake to use any personal information collected or acquired solely for the purpose so specified at the time of collecting or acquiring such personal data and to such extent as deemed necessary to conduct its business.
(5) STYLEM shall not disclose personal information to a third party unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws or consents from the data subject are obtained.
1.Collection of Personal Information
1) Your Personal Information
We will collect your personal information, which you provided under your sole discretion, such as your name, your company name (department and title), your address, and your contact information (telephone numbers, fax numbers, email address, etc.) to achieve the purposes listed below.
2) IP address, etc.
When you access our website, we will collect information through your internet access to our website, including IP address, browser type, operating system, system language used, access times, and referring website address ("Technical Information") to understand the status of utilization of this website. Such Technical Information is collected in anonymized form.
2.Use of Personal Information
1) We may use your personal information for the following purposes ("Authorized Purpose"):
(1) for our business and sales activities, and providing services;
(2) for providing and collecting information of our products and conducting investigations;
(3) to perform maintenance and after-sales services;
(4) to send you an invitation letter for seminar, exhibition, etc. in relation to our products;
(5) to send you marketing communications such as newsletters in relation to our products and our businesses;
(6) to develop and improve our products and services (including new product development);
(7) to procure materials for our products and services;
(8) to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests; and
(9) for other related services in the above.
2) At the time of collecting your personal information if we inform specified purpose to you or you give us consent only for the specified purpose, we use your personal information for such specified purpose.
3.Disclosure of Personal Information
We shall not disclose your personal information to any third party except in the following cases. In such cases, we will disclose to a third party in accordance with applicable laws.
(1) When we obtain your consent to the disclosure.
(2) When we outsource or subcontract with companies or agencies to fulfill the above purposes described in "2. Use of Personal Information".
(3) When the personal information is disclosed in a manner that does not identify individuals (e.g. statistical processing).
(4) When the disclosure of personal information is permitted by applicable laws.
We may share your personal information as follows.
Joint Users: STYLEM Group Companies (list)
Purpose of use: Please refer to above "2. Use of Personal Information".
Personal information shared: Name, address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email address, and company name (department, title, contact, transaction details, etc.)
Responsible Entity: STYLEM TAKISADA-OSAKA CO., LTD. (see below for the details)
As we are doing business globally, your personal information may be transferred to countries whose data protection laws are not as comprehensive as those from where you are based. However, in case of international transfer of your personal information, we will take adequate measures in compliance with applicable laws.
7.Request for disclosure, etc.
We will respond appropriately to your request for disclosure, rectification, addition, erasure or suspension of your personal information in accordance with applicable laws.
STYLEM TAKISADA-OSAKA CO., LTD.